Friday, April 16, 2010

i am bad

ok everyone. i apologize. I officially stink at being a blogger. The thing is, judging by the delay in posting (it's been what, 4+ months since my last real post?!?) some of you might think I am super busy with no time to update you all on our latest ramblings, but nope, i don't even have a job!! I have no excuses. Only apologies, as I know that so many of you probably check this blog multiple times daily, salivating at the thought of a new KnJ blog post. I am deeply and sincerely sorry and I intend to strive to make things right.
Ok, WOW, I just looked and my last post was just after watching twilight, i mean that movie is on DVD already!! Well I guess I have a lot to catch up on.
As usual, the month of December was a blur (actually most of my life is a blur) but luckily there are distinctly clear moments I can recall and share with you. Like Christmas. I know there was a Christmas somewhere in there. I have NO idea what happened, but since it was Christmas I'm sure it was awesome.

 New years too. Oh actually I do kinda remember new years! We went to Ashley Haddow's annual New Years party. It was pretty fun. Lots of games and great people. Highlight was definitely IHOP with Adam and Whitney, and Mark and KHadds. So that counts for the december/january update.
Moving on the February. Mmmmmmmm....let's see. Valentine's day? Oh and I took the bar exam. That was a BLAST.
March is when things finally get interesting again. Actually, March deserves its own post. Well, thanks for reading about 3 months of our lives in 32 seconds. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment