Friday, April 16, 2010

March, or should we just call that month Puerto Rico?

March was ridiculously amazing. For our postponed honeymoon/thebarexamisovercelebration, we got to go to Puerto Rico for a week. Man that was amazing. While it was still cold and rainy here in VA and in Utah, Kassidy and I packed our bags and flew first class to San Juan. I thought I would be happy just spending the week flying around in those first class seats, but I needed a tan so we got off the plane. Kassidy and I had both been to Puerto Rico before, so we had some idea what to expect, but let me just say, 26" rims on our taxi to the hotel took our breath away.
Well we got to the Conrad hotel right on the water and so began the best week of our lives. I will probably just let the pictures tell this story....
THE VIEW FROM OUR ROOM...
OLD SAN JUAN...



FLIGHT TO CULEBRA





THE BEAUTIFUL PARADISE - CULEBRA













And that, was March. I'm sure some other stuff happened (like BYU's basketball excellence) but nothing else matters besides a beach like that!!

j

1 comment:

  1. this looks amazing!! by the way, did I ever write you back on f book? I don't think I did. I want to make my blog a travel blog!! Also, did you know that I want to go to Puerto Rico so bad! and I can't believe how cute little jo's room is going to be. btw, any names you guys are thinking of??

    ReplyDelete