Thursday, November 5, 2009

And so it begins...

The past month has been one of significant change in my life. I have been tamed. I am a fallen soldier. My days of flirting, womanizing, and general scoundrelizing have officially ended. And I couldn't be happier. There were plenty of days that I spent under the impression that I would never be married, and I would instead move to the Mexican coast and live out my life in a Corona commercial. My reasoning was that I would only marry the perfect girl, but nobody's perfect so I just couldn't figure out how that was going to work. Little did I know, I was not looking for a perfect girl, but rather, the perfect girl for me. Well, I found her and wasted little time in making her my wife. The joy, happiness, excitement, adventure, and genuine contentment I have found in a married life with Kassidy exceeds and possibility of description, so I will leave it at this...BEST. DECISION. EVER! I love this girl, she loves me, and life/eternity is GOOD.
The other major change I have made in the last month, required a tremendous transformation. A genuine renovation of my entire coolness paradigm. Up until a couple of weeks ago, I scoffed at the notion of a blog. Yes, my life is spectacular, but sharing it with the world would only take away the time I would have to do, see, and experience more cool things. However, the sheer beauty of life with Kassidy is something the world deserves to see. My only hope is that our readers will be able to avoid the trap of depression and melancholy sure to accompany the realization that our life is more amazing than most can hope for, and instead they will be inspired to live how they want, do what makes them happy, and realize the perfection that is life on an incredible planet filled with an astonishing variety of inhabitants, each with a unique ability to bless and improve our lives.
And so begins the most cheesy, exaggerated, fantastic, fact-based blog ever to be written. Enjoy!



j

2 comments:

  1. blog request: I want to hear the story of how you met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, you have a pretty cool life, but it will never be as cool as mine. so i guess it's okay for me to read your blog. you can read mine too.

    worldofmischief.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete